Whenever i’m under the weather, feeling uneasy or just upset for god knows what reason I like to remind myself of the good things in life. This post is just as much for me as hopefully for maybe one other person out there who reads my nonsense….here are some pick me ups, mantras and generally nice thoughts to clear a cloudy mind.
- Following my intuition and my heart keeps me safe and sound.
- I draw from my inner strength and light.
- I trust myself.
- I have as much brightness to offer the world as the next person.
- I may be one in 7 billion but I am also one in 7 billion.
- I breathe in calmness and breathe out nervousness.
- I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
- “you can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”
- “If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.”
- “Mind is a flexible mirror, adjust it, to see a better world.”
- I surround myself with people who treat me well.
- I take great pleasure in my friends, even if we disagree or live different lives.
- “Maybe it’s NOT Maybelline. Maybe you were just born with it.” (my personal fave)
- “Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.”
- “Happiness doesn’t have to be chased…it merely has to be chosen.”
These may seem cheesy and may not work for you but sometimes for me, just hearing good thoughts remind me…..well that you can have good thoughts. It’s okay to be sad, angry, frustrated or upset but it’s about moving forward afterward. Remind yourself how strong you are and you’ll start to believe it. Do it because you deserve it.